EGGLESS Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
I LOVE this recipe because it is so easy!! And EGGLESS! Same as most of my baked goods (except for the Fudge!), this recipe is from Baker by Nature (follow her @bakerbynature on both Facebook and Instagram, or bakerbynature.com). Not a focus on allergy-free or allergy-friendly, but delicious and AMAZING recipes that I find very simple to sub out egg or most of our other allergens.
EGGLESS [Insert Your Fav Jam Flavor] CHEESECAKE COOKIES
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 8 tbs salted butter (room temp)
- 1/2 cup + 3 tbs sugar
- 1 cup + 3 tbs flour
- 1/4 cup raspberry (or whatever your favorite one is!) preserves
Beat the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy
Add the sugar and beat well
- Add in flour, a small bit at a time, beating on low speed, just until incorporated
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in fridge for at least 45 minutes, or up to 2 hours
- 30 minutes prior to baking, preheat oven to 375 F
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Scoop out 1 tbs sized balls of dough, roll them, and place on cookie sheet. Lightly press your thumb in the center of each round (I press my finger twice to even out the indent). Fill each indent with a 1/2 tsp of jam.
- Bake 11-12 min, or until just golden at edges. They will be very soft when you remove, that's okay!
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 10 min, then let cool fully on a cooling rack
- We have no affiliation with Baker by Nature. This is not a paid advertisement for this brand. Just a food-allergy family who enjoys these recipes and doesn't mind sharing how we modify to make allergy-free for us!