EGGLESS Waffles and Pancakes!
My mom makes these eggless waffles / pancakes when the kiddos sleepover, and they turn out great! Sometimes the egg sub just doesn't work for breakfast items but here it really does. They're fluffy, and just the right crisp on the waffles. Recipe is from @aprettylife (and here is the direct link).
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 tbs water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbs melted butter
Combine the flour, baking powder and sugar
In a separate bowl mix together the milk, oil, water, vanilla and butter
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix together gently (should be slightly lumpy)
- Let the batter sit for a few minutes to give it time to puff up
- Once your waffle maker is ready to go, scoop in and enjoy!
- We make this recipe peanut free, tree nut free, and sesame free as well by using brands that are within our comfort zone as far as shared equipment.
- We have no affiliation with @aprettylife. This is not a paid advertisement for this brand / blogger. Just a food-allergy family who enjoys these recipes and doesn't mind sharing how we modify to make allergy-free for us!